Best Live Casinos in NZ & Latest Live Dealer Bonuses
We come to you with a full list of live casino in NZ, all analysed and tested by our gambling experts.
Why you should trust usMore info
100% UP TO NZ$100 + 70 NO WAGERING SPINS
What you get:
Upon joining this website, you may redeem a 100% up to NZ$100 deposit match and 70 no wagering spins. Moreover, you’ll also receive 150 Club Points and 100 SkyCoins.
How to claim the offer:
- Press our promotional button;
- Create an account on the site;
- Deposit more than NZ$10.
What are the rules:
- The bonus funds must be wagered 35 times before cashing out;
- The wagering must be completed within 30 days;
- The bonus rounds require no wagering and are valid only on Sweet Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, The Dog House and Fruit Party;
- The rotations must be used within 24 hours;
- A set of 10 spins will be granted each day over a period of 7 days.
Should you need further details about this promotion, we suggest checking out the casino’s full terms and conditions.
100% UP TO NZ$1000
What the offer is exactly:
After you create an account with this gambling website, you are eligible to get a 100% match to your first deposit of at least NZ$20, going up to NZ$1000.
How to get it:
- Go to the website.
- Create your account.
- Verify it via the email sent.
- Make the first deposit of at least NZ$20.
- That is it!
Some more details to know before claiming it:
- After you have completed all the necessary steps, the maximum time to claim the bonus is of 7 days.
- Also, you have 30 days to completely wager the bonus, otherwise, it will expire.
- The bonus match-up is given instantly upon making that first deposit.
- Wagering on slots will have a 100% contribution towards finishing the playthrough, while all other game types have no stake in this.
- Commencing a withdrawal while having this bonus active will result in the removal of any bonus money.
For more information, please refer to the website’s general bonus terms.
SPIN10Copied ! Just added
10 FREE SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD + 100% UP TO NZ$300
About SpinzWin Casino:
The website was launched in 2017 and is operated by Muchogaming N.V. Limited, a company with several other gambling brands in its portfolio.
Pros: more than 1200 games, 24/7 live chat
Cons: no phone support
What you may redeem:
- 10 free spins on Book of Dead upon registration
- 100% up to NZ$300 upon your first deposit
Bear in mind:
The spin winnings and bonus funds must be wagered 50 times. Remember that you must enter the code SW300 when making your first deposit. At SpinWin Casino, you may try out several game types, such as slots, jackpots, table games, live casino, scratch cards and even virtual sports. Most of these can be played in demo mode. Moreover, you may deposit via several methods, such as cards, e-wallets and prepaid vouchers.
200% UP TO NZ$5000 + 50 FREE SPINS
What’s the word on Casimba Casino:
The site is operated by White Hat Gaming, an iGaming company that remarks itself with high-end graphics, and has 5 offices around the world with over 500 employees.
Pros: 24/7 customer support, presence of both VIP and Loyalty, the game library has providers such as Microgaming, Playtech, Play’N’Go
Cons: slow website performance
What the offer is as a whole:
Besides the first deposit that has a 200% match up to NZ$5000, and 50 free spins thrown into the mix. Additionally, there are two more deposits to look out for:
- Second deposit – 25% match up to NZ$1000 + 50 free spins
- Third deposit – 50% match up to NZ$500 + 25 free spins
Keep this in mind before getting into the bonus:
The first deposit bonus will also automatically give you 5000 loyalty points, as opposed to the standard 500 that are awarded on a simple first deposit. Other than that, you will find more than 800 slot games to use any bonus funds that you have gathered, and an impressive number of over 230 live casino games.
100% UP TO NZ$300 + 50 EXTRA SPINS ON STARBURST
What’s the word on ZetBet Casino?
This gambling website is operated by Aspire Global International, an iGaming operator that launched in 2005, and managed to become one of the most important in the industry, being listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange as well.
Pros: Great responsible gambling features, VIP system with interesting benefits, over 180 live casino games.
Cons: Withdrawals are limited to NZ$7000 a month.
What’s the offer exactly?
After you make an account and proceed with the first deposit, you stand to gain a 100% match on it up to NZ$300, plus 50 spins to use on Starburst. Still, there are more deposits:
- 2nd deposit – 60% up to NZ$400 plus 50 spins on Book of Dead.
- 3rd deposit – 50% up to NZ$450 and 50 spins on Fire Joker.
- 4th deposit – 50% up to NZ$400 with 50 spins on Book of Itza.
- 5th deposit – 50% up to NZ$450 with 50 spins on Twin Spins.
Some more info:
You have a maximum of three deposits to accept the offer until it expires. Other than that, get ready to choose from over 900 slot games provided by big names in the industry, such as Microgaming and NetEnt.
200% UP TO NZ$500 + 50 FREE SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
What should you know about Temple Nile:
This website is owned and operated by the White Hat Gaming Company which is registered and licenced in Malta by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Pros: over 2500 games, more than 90 providers, 24/7 live chat.
Cons: no mobile apps for iOS or Android.
What do you get:
- On your first deposit, you get a 200% matched bonus up to NZ$ 200 and 50 spins on Book of Dead.
- The second deposit will grant you 25% up to NZ$ 800 and 25 spins on Gonzo’s Quest.
- On your third deposit, you will get 50% up to NZ$ 200 and 50 spins on Book of Dead.
Important information you should know:
- The winnings from the spins received will be capped at NZ$ 20.
- The bonus funds will expire after 30 days.
- This website has a VIP program for NZ players.
- On this platform, your withdrawal request will take 1-2 days to be processed.
- The website interface is different depending on the browser you use.
100% UP TO NZ$300 + 100 BONUS SPINS
What you may access:
Upon joining Spinz Casino, you may redeem a 100% up to NZ$300 first deposit match, plus 100 bonus spins.
How to redeem:
- Press our promotional button
- Create an account on the site
- Opt in to receive bonuses
- Deposit an amount exceeding NZ$10.
Remember these rules:
- The spins will be granted as 10 per day, for a period of 10 days after your first deposit
- Each batch of spins expires within 24 hours
- The rounds are worth NZ$0.10 each
- The offer comes with a 35x wagering requirement
- You can only claim this promotion once.
Further information about this offer shall be found in the casino’s full terms. Don’t forget to check them out!
200% UP TO NZ$2500 + 50 BONUS SPINS
Discover Dream Vegas Casino:
Dream Vegas Casino is a platform launched in 2018 and operated by White Hat Gaming Limited, a company managing several other top gambling sites.
Pros: 24/7 live chat, more than 100 providers
Cons: only one withdrawal method
- 1st deposit: 200% up to NZ$2500 + 50 spins on eligible Netent games
- 2nd deposit: 40% up to NZ$3000 + 30 rounds on Netent games
- 3rd deposit: 60% up to NZ$1500 + 40 rotations on Netent games
Keep an open eye to this:
The maximum bet allowed while playing with the bonus is NZ$5. Also, bonus funds expire in 30 days and the spins in 10 days. At Dream Vegas Casino, you may try out a wide selection of games, including slots, progressive jackpots, table games and live sessions. Moreover, you can try the games in demo mode before wagering real funds. The payout processing is also relatively fast.
150% MATCH UP TO NZ$750
What the offer is exactly:
After you create an account with this casino, you are eligible to get this bonus match-up on your first deposit of 150% up to NZ$750.
How to get it:
- Go to the gambling website.
- Create an account.
- Follow this up with the first deposit of at least NZ$20.
- Claim the bonus.
- That is it.
Some more details on the promotion:
- After you create your account, the maximum time in which to claim the bonus will be 7 days, otherwise, it will expire.
- After claiming it, 30 days is the maximum allotted time to wager the bonus completely.
- If you signed up using the Pay’n Play method, then you shall not be able to claim the bonus.
- Withdrawing during the promotion will result in losses of the bonus, as well as the bonus money.
- Only slots will have the contribution set to 100%, with the rest of games having no stake in wagering requirements.
For more details please read the platform’s terms and condition.
20 FREE SPINS + 150% UP TO NZ$600 + 50 BONUS SPINS
Get to know SlotWolf Casino:
SlotWolf Casino is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Limited. Moreover, it has an MGA license and partnerships with more than 70 software providers.
Pros: fast payout processing, 24/7 live chat
Cons: only 2 withdrawal methods
What you may claim:
- 20 free spins on Fa Fa Twins upon registration
- 1st deposit: 150% up to NZ$600 + 50 spins
- 2nd deposit: 75% up to NZ$300
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to NZ$350 + 100 spins
Take this into consideration:
To claim the deposit bonuses you must deposit more than NZ$30. Moreover, they come with a 45x wagering requirement. At SlotWolf Casino, you may try out over 3500 games. Out of these, over 500 of them are live casino sessions. These are divided into several live lobbies from Evoltuion, Pragmatic Play and others. Above all, you may use the split-screen option to play up to 4 games at once.
150% UP TO NZ$600 + 50 FREE SPINS
What’s the word on the casino?
Bitkingz Casino is operated and owned by Dama N.V. and the casino itself was established in 2020. More so, it boasts many payment methods for cryptocurrency.
Pros: 17 payment methods, multiple bonuses to choose from while registering, 24/7 live chat.
Cons: long loading times for games.
What’s the exact offer?
Upon registering on this casino and continuing with a first deposit, you will get a 150% match up to your deposit, of up to NZ$600, plus 50 free spins thrown into the mix. Yet, there are two more deposits included in this offer:
- The second deposit is a 75% match up to NZ$250.
- The third one is 100% up to NZ$450.
Some more important info:
While having this bonus active, the maximum that you can bet is limited to NZ$10, and the bonus will be removed entirely if the bonus balance reaches NZ$0.05. Other than that, there are more than 5000 slot games from big-name providers such as Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and Netent. Also, the live casino games offering is nothing to sneeze at, with more than 550 available. Besides these, the site has some innovative looks, and its RPG theme is to be appreciated.
100% UP TO NZ$200 + 20 EXTRA SPINS
About the casino:
When you join Greenplay casino, you can try demo versions of 1000 slots with different bet values.
Pros: deposits with e-wallets available, 7-level VIP club, live games from Evolution
Cons: higher processing time, live chat is not available 24/7
What you get:
After creating a valid account, you can receive:
- 100% up to NZ$200 + 20 free spins (deposit over NZ$20)
- 50% up to NZ$100 + 40 free spins (deposit over NZ$40)
- 50% up to NZ$100 + 40 free spins (deposit over NZ$40)
What to know:
The offer comes with 35x wagering requirements. They apply to your bonus funds and winnings from spins. The casino does not impose any limits on deposits, but if you want to cash out, the limit is set at NZ$14000 per month. The live casino games display bet limits before entering the title. In addition, the live section has filters according to the game type you want to play.
Check the casino T&Cs for further details!
DEPOSIT NZ$1 GET NZ$20
After depositing NZ$1 an account holder will receive NZ$20 in bonus funds.
How to access this offer:
- Click the Play button.
- Register an account on the platform.
- Deposit NZ$1.
- Use the bonus funds.
What to keep in mind:
After accessing the first deposit offer, punters should know there are bonuses available for each consecutive four deposits. The bonus money must be claimed in a maximum of 7 days, otherwise, the casino may modify the offer. To cash out your winnings, you have to wager the bonus amount 200 times. Keep in mind that not all games have the same contribution towards the wagering requirements, so it’s best to stick with those that have 100% contribution.
Claim this promotion and remember that responsibility is key in any gambling endeavour.
100% MATCH UP TO NZ$500
About All Slots Casino:
This online betting platform is operated by Digimedia Limited, a provider of iGaming services. Digimedia was launched back in 2008 and has reported annual revenue of $67 million.
Pros: Large catalogue of live casino games, 24/7 support, downloadable app for iOS users.
Cons: No phone support available.
So what’s the offer:
This bonus is made up of three consecutive deposits, with the first one being a 100% match up to NZ$500. The second and third deposits are of the same type.
Some extra details:
After you create an account, you have up to seven days to claim the bonus, which is activated automatically by making the first deposit of NZ$10. The maximum bet that NZ players can place while the bonus is active is NZ$8 and 50c per line. Other than that, you will find 9 payment methods for your transactions, with NZ favourite ones such as Paysafecard, as well as Visa and Mastercard. Yet, it’s very easy to navigate, the interface is straightforward, and there are no issues with multiple page clustering.
150% UP TO NZ$200
What you may get:
After registering at Lucky Nugget Casino and making your first deposit, you may redeem a 150% up to NZ$200 bonus.
How to claim the offer:
- Press our promotional button
- Create an account
- Deposit an amount exceeding NZ$10.
What are the rules:
- The bonus must be wagered 70 times before cashing out any winnings
- The promotion should be claimed within 7 days of opening your account
- The offer cannot be claimed more than once
- The maximum bet allowed while playing with the bonus is NZ$8 per round
- Not all games have the same wagering contribution.
Further details about this promotion shall be found in Lucky Nugget Casino’s terms and conditions. Check them out!
100% UP TO NZ$100+ 100 BONUS SPINS ON WOLF GOLD
Get to know Wild Fortune Casino:
Wild Fortune Casino was established in 2020 and is licensed by the MGA. The website has partnerships with numerous top providers like Netent, Microgaming and Play’n Go.
Pros: fast payout, 24/7 live chat
Cons: only two withdrawal methods
- 1st deposit: 100% up to NZ$100 + 100 bonus spins on Wolf Gold or The Hive
- 2nd deposit: 70% up to NZ$100 + 75 spins on Aladdin and the Sorcerer or Fire & Steel
- 3rd deposit: 100% up to NZ$100
Remember the following:
The bonus funds and spin winnings must be wagered 45 times before cashing out. Also, the spins are valid for only 3 days. Wild Fortune Casino has a wide game collection consisting of more than 4000 titles. These include slots, jackpots, table games, scratch cards and live casino sessions. Moreover, these are supplied by over 40 top-notch providers.
100% UP TO NZ$300
Know the casino:
Royal Vegas Casino has been around since 2000. It receives RNG certification from eCOGRA, along with MGA licensing.
Pros: interactive self-assessment test, NZ$5 minimum deposit
Cons: high minimum withdrawal
What you may get:
A welcome package spanning four deposits. Each of them will provide a 100% up to NZ$300 match bonus. Remember that you must deposit more than NZ$10 each time to claim the incentives.
The bonuses have a 70x wagering requirement. Also, your bets cannot exceed 30% of the initial bonus amount. At Royal Vegas Casino, you may play a wide variety of live casino games, including Blackjack, Baccarat and Roulette. These are supplied by Evolution, Pragmatic Play and Ezugi. Alternatively, you may try out slots, jackpots and table games. Above all, you can deposit with more than 10 payment methods, including cryptocurrencies.
NO WAGERING BONUS: 15 FREE SPINS ON WOLF GOLD + 100% UP TO NZ$200
Know the casino:
At Wolfy Casino, you can play more than 5000 slots which you can sort by provider, bonusbuy and megaways and multiways.
Pros: fast withdrawal, 4 different lobbies for live casino, no wagering offers
Cons: shallow info about VIP, low withdrawal limit
The incentive you get:
- 15 free spins on Wolf Gold upon registration
- 100% up to NZ$200 – code: WELCOME
- 50% up to NZ$300 – code: TWO
- 50% up to NZ$400 – code: WOLFYPACK
- 100% up to NZ$100 – code: GOODLUCK
The offer has no wagering requirement. To activate each bonus in the package, you have to deposit using the code mentioned. If you click the I button, you will open a pop-up with information about slots. The casino can carry security reviews for any withdrawals you make. More filtering options will improve the experience for New Zealand players.
200% UP TO NZ$500 + 50 BONUS SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
About Betiton Casino:
Betiton Casino’s software is powered by Aspire Global International, a company with more than 15 years of experience. This created the popular Aspire Core platform.
Pros: numerous responsible tools, extensive VIP programme
Cons: low monthly withdrawal limit
What you can receive:
- A 200% up to NZ$500 first deposit match plus 50 Book of Dead spins
- 50 rounds on Book of Dead on the second deposit
- Another 50 rotations for the third deposit.
The promotion comes with a 35x wagering requirement both for the spins and bonus funds. The first deposit requires more than NZ$10, while the other two need at least NZ$20. At Betiton Casino, you may try out over 1500 games, including slots, jackpots, scratch cards and table games. In addition to that, several payment methods are available, and you can even play more than 100 live sessions. You may explore Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and Poker.
100% UP TO NZ$500 + 200 BONUS SPINS
Details about Wildz casino:
Wildz casino, founded in 2019, is owned by Rootz Limited, a company that itself was founded in 2018.
Pros: 24/7 live chat support, licensed by the MGA, great website design
Cons: no phone support
- Get 100% up to NZ$500 on the first deposit and 200 free spins
- On the second deposit get 50% of up to NZ$500
Good to know:
The offer is available for new players only, and to activate it you just have to make the first deposit. Also, free spins will be awarded on a period of eight days, with 25 spins per day, and a 60 day validity period to use them. This offer comes with 35x wagering requirement. Other than that, Wildz casino has at disposal a multitude of games, with over 800 games that you can choose from. The website also has a long processing time for cashouts at three business days, but the maximum withdrawal per day is NZ$4000. Also, verification will be requested should withdrawal surpass NZ$1000.
Better Live Casinos, Better Experiences!
We have the ultimate strategies for you! Learn your first steps: pick the right bonus → make the most out of Live Casino features → know your rights from explained T&Cs.
When in need, we are your trustworthy source.
Our way of evaluating top live casinos
We cut no corners when it comes to NZ gambling sites’ ratings with Live features!
Our expert team devised a review explanation map for full transparency that all Kiwi players should read. It explains our internal process and, in the end, our final verdict on Live Dealer casinos.
Based on these criteria, we offer you a shortcut to 4 top Live Casinos
- Videoslots has over 260 game options, allowing players to pick their favourite game types from 4 famous providers.
- PlayOjo presents over 150 games that stream from live scenes; if you move your cursor on the game thumbnail, you can see some of its details.
- Slots Magic has over 110 options for live dealer game enthusiasts, some exclusive on their website.
- Jackpot Village has over 20 options from high-end live NZ providers like Evolution and Pragmatic Play.
You may find these 4 site options with their Live Casino bonus list on this page, but also on our NZ online casino listing, a page with an extensive collection of gambling websites, created and maintained for New Zealand players that want to have fun and be safe.
When we make any top with NZ gambling sites, we follow our main criteria, devised from our experience as iGaming patrons, which will help people like you!
Stick around to find out what aspects are vital for top Live Casinos!
1. How many game types we’ve found
At first sight, casinos need to give players many options for qualitative sessions.
We follow this basic need and look at:
- The number of games available;
- The subtypes of games you may play.
Game variety is what sets up successful gaming sessions. It also means that you play your Live Casino bonus on a wide range of live stream rooms.
As subscribers to fair play for Kiwis, we also ensure that eCOGRA, an independent auditor with high-end expertise and knowledge, has checked the validity of the gaming choices we’ve uncovered.
Bet limits: a crucial aspect of the Live Casino games
Your gambling budget is critical for your entertainment and well-being.
Thus, the games analysed by us are checked in terms of how much you may stake per round. We’re talking about minimum and maximum bets.
The game providers are the ones that decide and encode the technical details of any game, bets and outcomes included.
What you must know!
If the allowed bets are too small, then your wagering requirements will take ages to finish, which is either inconvenient if you want to move on, or even a problem when your Live Casino bonus is available for a fixed amount of time.
Oppositely, if the bets are too big, that might mean you extend your prepared budget, a rookie mistake that might cost you in the long run. We are adamant proponents of planning and sticking to a financial plan when you gamble.
2. What live game providers we’ve seen
We’ve been observing the New Zealand online casino market for a while, and we know what an average player wants to see.
In terms of your options, the best providers are:
- Evolution Gaming;
- Pragmatic Play;
Try something else!
These top providers are also know for a wide variety of online pokies New Zealand.
These major companies use several years of experience in the iGaming industry to bring fresh products, have a pleasing game variety, highly trained dealers, bug-free games, and sometimes, even have exclusive Live Casino offers attached to their games.
If we see a platform with these software types and more than 15 options, we rate it high and recommend it to New Zealand players.
3. What are your options for cashing in and cashing out?
For your Live Casino bonus play, your money must be handled by a service you’re familiar with, and there’s no unexpected extra cost.
That is why we look at your deposits and withdrawal available methods and fees related to them.
For New Zealanders, e-wallets like POLi or classic bank options like Visa and Mastercard are equally important. Our rating for a Live Dealer casino is dependent on this diversity.
E-wallet banking options:
|Service name||Payment type||Are there fees attached?||Have we tested it on a Live Casino bonus?|
|MuchBetter||E-wallet||Usually NO, but exceptions may arise.||YES|
|Neteller||Direct e-transfer||NO||YES (But not all casinos allow it for their Live Casino offers)|
|Skrill||E-wallet||Sometimes, deposits and conversions are taxed.||YES|
|PayPal||Online money transfer||NO (But using a combination of a bank card with PayPal may incur a fee)||YES|
We, as players, know that nobody wants to wait long for their money. This is why, after we play through the bonuses, we cash out and tell you which operator is the fastest payout online casinos NZ. We bring you all the facts so you can know how you plan your sessions.
Kiwi players need to read the terms and conditions of the online casino carefully. Never skip this step! There, you will see if any of the payment services just discussed come with fees or are viable for the best Live Casino offers.
4. Can you play Live Casino offers in private VIP rooms?
We know how nice it feels to access private rooms that recognise your status as an avid player.
Users may, on occasion, access top online casinos NZ that have such opportunities at hand.
How can you tell an operator has such rooms?
It’s all effortless! Just keep an eye on our bonuses and updates, and subscribe to our curated newsletter.
How do we find out if such private rooms exist?
The route is very straightforward. We set a new account at a casino, meet all the requirements, and claim the available live casino promotions.
Then, we play them according to the rules set out by the Kiwi-accepting gambling website, which included minimum deposit, turnover, and what games have a greenlight.
How to access them?
Once we play a decisive amount (calculated by time and NZ$ involved), we are given a high player status, which grants access to Private rooms.
Then, like any other NZ online casino product we recommend to you, we play, inspect, analyse and make a comparison with the industry averages, wherever that’s the case.
So, the bottom line is that you can trust us about the worthiness and availability of special VIP Live Dealer casinos.
5. What is the average payout for top Live Casinos?
Last but not least, it’s vital to have a good payout from the New Zealand Live Casino Offers you claim and play.
That all depends on what the providers set up as their payout in the game settings!
We have prepared an in-depth analysis and opinion on online casino RTP for New Zealanders. Each game comes predefined from its software developer with how much money it will pay you in the grand scheme of your play.
In the opposite case, an online platform may limit how much NZ players will be rewarded versus what they will lose. In this case, the term for it is “House Edge”, a feature that land-based casinos share with gambling sites.
- RTP and House Edge are not identical from one provider to another or one casino to another. Even so, we know that most values range between the same numbers. So you can rest assured that there is no scam related to how much you might win from a Live Casino bonus.
Best Live Casino offers for New Zealanders
A broad online overview with handpicked bonus codes.
|Casino name||Offer details||Wagering required||Available games|
|Wildz||100% up to NZ$500||35 x bonus amount||Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, Teen Patti|
|Casino.com||100% up to NZ$400||40 x bonus amount||Roulette, Blackjack, Spin a Win|
|Caxino||100% up to NZ$200||35 x bonus amount||Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker|
|Betsafe||100% up to NZ$100||40 x bonus amount||Roulette, Blackjack, Game shows, Baccarat|
Any Live Casino bonus posted on this page or any other page of our site has been tried out and completed before being presented to Kiwi players. The details we offer are from the casino’s terms and our own experiences for an accurate image.
What should you know about a mobile Live Casino NZ?
You can play at a Live Dealer casino on your smartphone or tablet.
Any live site from NZ has either an in-browser option or a special app designed for precisely that.
From what we have seen so far, there are no significant issues with the live streams that help your game. If we see a serious problem, we let you know through our intricate casino reviews.
Generally, the systems are preset to be optimised for mobile
You won’t face any major issues if your device has:
- Good WiFi connection
- Relatively new software
- Fully charged battery
- Has a solid data
Are there are any exclusive mobile Live Casino promotions?
Yes, you might see such bonuses when you browse through our list of the best mobile casino bonuses for New Zealand players. We know that most of you like to gamble on the go, and your phone is indispensable nowadays. So we check the market for quality promotions that suit your needs.
Please note, however, that mobile-exclusive bonuses from top Live Casinos, or any others for that matter, are rarer to find than others.
Mainstream Live Casino games
Either you know exactly want you want to play or need some guidance.
We’ve got you covered no matter what your situation is! When in doubt, always pick a no deposit casino.
If you are part of the first case, then you can start browsing the list on this page and pick a game room that catches your eye, knowing that it’s safe and tested.
If you need some examples and some explanations, please feel free to read what Live Casino NZ trends we’ve uncovered!
Most online casinos allow players the option to stake on what colour and number the small ball will land on. All with the help of trained dealers streamed live.
In the case you want to try a classic variant of this game type, check out what online roulette bonuses are worth your time and money and follow our expert advice on what bonuses will bring you a good time gambling.
- When engaging in Live Roulette, be careful what type of game you’re playing (Classic, America, French, etc.). The wheel’s options and general payouts change depending on the game’s typology.
- If you can, try out the games in demo mode first and get familiar with your potential options, the bet.
Among the Live Casino NZ trends that might interest you, we found the Live Baccarat game.
What is Live Baccarat?
Simply put, it is a live game that takes place between the player’s hand and the bank hand, which is why you need a dealer, making it viable for Live Casino sessions.
Just like with most live games, you have the option to chat through a messenger-type chat box or using your headphones and mic headset with the dealers and others players at your table.
If you’ve discovered that you like Baccarat, then it would be a pity to miss out on the hottest Live Baccarat bonuses we’ve collected for Kiwi players. We don’t simply list good casinos with their promotions but also tell you what to look for and how you can multiply your chances towards profit.
Whenever you are trying a game that is new for you or a new casino, you need to keep your skills sharp.
That’s why we advise the following!
- House Edge in Baccarat is usually applied on the ‘bank bets’ you make in-game. Therefore, you need to know how much you want to spend and what’s your loss limit early before you start playing.
- Some game variants, available at top Live Casinos, have in-game multipliers, which means that if you make win through a hand, your sum is multiplied according to the rules. So read them beforehand!
Live dealer Blackjack
As experts on all things online casino-related, we know that Blackjack is a trendy game, its classic table game version and Live Dealer version are often played by New Zealanders.
For this reason, we pick Blackjack casino bonuses that allow you to stake your dollars.
How can we help you?
We have created a page dedicated to Blackjack and what bonuses are worthwhile. Even fresh new players will know how to handle their game and how to properly wager their bonuses if they follow the lead presented by our experts.
Suppose Baccarat is not always present on top Live Casinos. In that case, Blackjack is a must-have, and we rarely have, if ever, seen casinos without it.
To mimic the authenticity that land-based casinos give you, Live Blackjack can be played with either one 52-card deck or multiple, depending on the decision made by the game provider.
- Most variants of Blackjack have a House Edge that exceeds 99%, so that means you have a high chance of winning as opposed to other table games.
- Any game type that has the word “Multihand” in the title is usually, if not exclusively, played with just one deck.
What other games can you stake your Live Casino bonus on?
- Poker variations like Pai Gow, Texas Hold ’em, or 3 Card;
- Game show reminiscent games like Dream Catcher or Crazy Time.
Even though we do our best to follow the trends that we know are of interest to NZ players, we look at other options. Our team comprises real-life casino players, so we know how important it is to have many options and never get bored.
The best way to be on top of the casino industry is to stick around and read or casino reviews, guides, and blog posts. We don’t miss a beat, and we’re honest with our readers!
How top Live Casinos work?
In this section, we answer all your questions regarding the process of filming and streaming casino dealers and bringing the games to your home.
Where is a Live Casino stream shot at?
Nowadays, top Live Casino NZ streams come from professional studios. A whole crew takes care of technicalities and set details like sounds and lights.
On occasion, although rare, some special events are streamed from luxurious casinos all around the world.
Curious to find a land-based casino near you?
We’ve answered that for you in our top New Zealand gambling spots blog post! Don’t pass on the chance to have a closer look at the fun opportunities around you!
The studios that we have mentioned are primarily located in Europe, being that most providers are based there. But this is not a definitive rule, so you might find some agents dealing live from elsewhere in the world.
What you should know about the chat features
To continue to sustain the feeling of a legit online casino, Kiwis can chat with the dealers and the other players if the game is set as multiplayer.
On the set, dealers are hooked to professional mics and are filmed by high-quality cameras. When an NZ player enters such a game room, they will have to allow permission for the game to access their device mic. Alternatively, they can write your messages and comments in the chatbox on your screen.
Whatever means of communication you have at your disposal, you need to follow certain rules. Otherwise, you will be disconnected, or even worse, banned.
Live Casino code of conduct
All the dealers that you encounter are trained professionals that you need to treat with the utmost respect.
On the flip side, they are trained to be socially jolly and make Kiwi players feel welcomed in the casino environment.
The dealer’s other skills relate to game knowledge and quick maths, as they handle your stakes and game outcomes. This means that you should never be rude or try to cheat, as you will surely get caught and not be allowed to play.
You can chat with others on the stream almost all the time, as long as you stick to the rules and generally have respectful and positive behaviour.
Most people who work in a casino environment need to stick to a strict dress code that is decent and represents the brand they work for.
The Pros and Cons of Live Casino promotions
- You play in a genuine atmosphere.
- You get to socialise when you wager your bonus.
- Good alternative to land-based experiences.
- You might a steady Internet connection.
- Fewer options to wager your bonus on.
- Betting range may be more strict.