Best Cashback Casino Bonuses 2022
Are you a NZ player looking for the best cashback casino bonuses? Our experts analyzed 93% of casino operators in New Zealand. We put together an exclusive list of the top promotions available that can be claimed in less than 5 minutes!
Why you should trust usMore info
UP TO 10% CASHBACK + 200% UP TO NZ$400
What you might get:
Once you join Casino.com, you’ll be eligible to claim up to 10% cashback and a 200% up to NZ$400 bonus.
Claiming the offer:
- Click our promotional button;
- Create an account on the platform;
- Deposit more than NZ$1 for the welcome bonus and more than NZ$20 for cashback.
What are the conditions:
- Bonus funds must be wagered 40 times before cashing out;
- Cashback will be awarded on loses of any deposits made during the first 7 days after claiming the promotion;
- The cashback is instantly redeemable and has no wagering requirement;
- The maximum cashback you can obtain is NZ$1000.
For more details concerning this promotion, we recommend checking the casino’s full terms and conditions.
20 REGISTRATION SPINS + 100% UP TO NZ$300 BONUS + 100 BONUS SPINS + 10% CASHBACK
What to know about Pocket Play:
Pocket Play NZ is a gambling platform with over 2000 products, including slot machines, table games and bingo titles.
Pros: Cashback offers and e-wallets payment methods available.
Cons: Players are limited to 10 withdrawals a week.
The offer available:
Kiwi players that decide to join Pocket Play casino may take advantage of 20 no deposit spins, a bonus of 100% up to NZ$300, 100 extra spins on Book of Dead and 10% cashback.
Take into consideration that:
The spins you receive after the deposit will be credited in batches of 20 per day. The bonus comes with a rollover request of 30x while the winnings from the spin 10 times. The maximum amount you can receive from no deposit spins is NZ$1000. Bets placed with bonus fund won’t contribute towards the cashback offer. Keep in mind you have to validate your phone number for full access to the platform. The casino has a monthly limit of NZ$20000 for withdrawals.
Table of contents
How casino cashback offers work
Casino cashback bonuses can be defined as insurance policies that protects you from losses.
Let’s face it – nobody wins 100% of the time at the casino.
But wouldn’t it be great if you could recoup a portion of your losses?
By claiming a refund bonus, New Zealand punters can rest assured that they will have some cash left at the end of a gambling session.
There are two main types of refund bonuses available:
On every wager
It’s true that you will rarely find these NZ casino bonuses. However, we consider them to be the best cashback casino bonuses.
That’s because instead of getting funds on your net losses, the operator will refund credits depending on the amount you wager. Thus, no matter how your balance looks at the end of a gambling session, you will still get rewarded with a refund.
On net losses
The most common cashback casino bonuses available for New Zealanders are net losses.
The return you receive from this offer is calculated based on your deposit amount and net losses over a week or more. Once the time expires, a percentage of your total losses will be refunded to your balance.
The NZ casino bonuses you find online will usually offer between 10% and 25% bonus refund.
In general, the refund NZ casino bonuses have a total amount or match percentage for every bet you make. In this case, the wagering requirements work as a backup that allows you to continue betting.
Choosing the best cashback casinos
Based on our expertise, all the lucrative refund promotions have five things in common:
- The bonus percent is high
- They are valid for a long time;
- They have low or no wagering requirements;
- The bonus amount is large;
- There aren’t any game restrictions.
In addition to these criteria, you should know that the deals are usually available weekly or monthly. However, some of the best online casinos NZ provide daily cashback based on the amount spent the previous day.
Sometimes, operators offer cashback as a VIP incentive. The value you get refunded will increase depending on your loyalty level.
When wagering the promotion, games that have 50% winning odds won’t usually be eligible. Remember to read the bonus terms before you start betting.
Differences between cashback and welcome deals
Nowadays, gambling operators include these NZ casino bonuses as part of their welcome bonuses NZ. However, it’s essential to understand the difference between a refund promotion and a regular bonus.
When you claim a welcome bonus, you receive a match on your deposit. This promotion usually has a high wagering requirement. Still, it can increase your playtime and bring you more gambling opportunities.
Cashback casino deals are the exact opposite of welcome promotions – they help you make money from your losses. So, instead of getting a percentage match for your deposit, you will get the insurance that you receive a portion of your losses back.
Whenever you receive casino cashback bonuses, you shouldn’t immediately try playing them all at once. Take a break and remember that chasing your losses is never a winning strategy.
Our NZ casino bonuses selection process
Our experts have developed a selection system that helps us identify the most advantageous promotions. This way, we can adequately filter the best cashback casino bonuses and provide you with only high-quality deals.
We follow five steps when testing and reviewing gambling platforms, which allow us to collect all the relevant information with ease.
Here’s how it works:
- We create an account and identify how much time it takes until we can start betting and the platform security;
- We deposit to see the payment methods available and how quickly the casino processes payments;
- Once we received the promotion, we start wagering money and completing rollover requirements. During this step, we analyze the quality of the games offered and the efficiency of the casino technology used by the operator;
- After playing for a while, we request a cashout, allowing us to test the processing speed and hidden fees that the operator might incur.
- The final step is to determine whether the platform is secure and should be listed on our site, helping you pick a reliable online casino cashback bonus.
All the New Zealand casinos available on this website are licensed and regulated by top-tier authorities, including MGA or the UKGC. They are 100% secure, and you won’t have any safety or legal issues playing on them.
How to claim casino cashback bonuses in New Zealand
The claiming process of casino cashback offers is slightly different from an operator to another. Still, we compiled an easy 4-step guide that you can use to redeem the promotion within a few minutes:
- Choose your desired NZ casino bonuses and tap the “Play” button to claim them;
- Create a new account on the platform and enter the bonus code if necessary;
- Complete the wagering requirements, which are mentioned in the bonus description or casino T&Cs;
- Cash-out your refund bonus before it runs out.
As you can see, redeeming these offers is straightforward. By following our simple guide, you will be able to claim the best cashback casino bonuses, even if the process is a little different at the casino you choose.
Final thoughts – Are casino cashback bonuses worth it?
Based on our expertise, casino cashback bonuses are the most effective for NZ high rollers. However, even if you’re a casual player, you will be able to find some fantastic promotions that can minimize your losses.
As a rule of thumb, you should always look for a promotion capable of improving your risk management strategy.
All the refund bonuses available on our site work properly, and they will maximize your chances to win a considerable amount. Good luck!
Cashback Bonuses Pro and Cons
- Little to no wagering requirements
- Extended gameplay
- Not all promotions require a deposit
- Insurance against significant losses
- Casino cashback bonuses are helpful only if you lose
- The percentage you get back is low