Poli Payments vs Credit Cards at NZ Online Casinos
Winning odds for NZ players who use credit cards vs Poli at online casinos are split, with 53% of players who use Poli having more efficient transactions compared to 47% of credit card users. However, these odds are influenced much more by whether your choice of online payment method suits your gameplay. Our experts will compare the two payment methods and help you pick according to your gaming style to help your winning chances.
- Best Features: Credit Cards vs Poli Payments at Online Casinos
- Potential Disadvantages of Credit Cards vs Poli NZ Casino Payments
- Our Recommendation: Pay via Poli at Online Casinos
- Why We Didn’t Choose Credit Cards as Casino Payment Option
- How We Compare Payment Options for Online Casinos
- Recommended Online Casinos That Accept Poli & Credit Cards
- How to Find the Best Poli Casino Bonuses & Credit Card Bonuses
- What to Consider When You Compare & Choose Payment Methods
- Why You Should Trust CasinoAlpha
Best Features: Credit Cards vs Poli Payments at Online Casinos
|Benefits of Credit Cards
|Benefits of Poli
|High availability at online casinos
|High availability at online casinos
|Casino deposits take around 10 minutes
|Casino deposits take under 10 minutes
|Rewards & cashback available from the card provider
|Zero added fees
|Reliability due to recognized brands and banks
|Transaction limits are $50000 for every payment, but you can deposit or withdraw up to $3000000.
|High financial security
|High security of financial details via HTTPS transport level security system
Based on working with credit cards for over 8 years, we noticed that they convinced most New Zealand players to choose them due to their security and reliability. Plus, we noticed that there are a lot of available credit card payments at online casinos, which makes them easy to use.
However, Cosmin Brehoi, our senior expert writer, noticed that Poli payments come on top of the best online casinos we selected and listed this month because they provide reliably higher payment limits and faster transactions.
Potential Disadvantages of Credit Cards vs Poli NZ Casino Payments
We’ve also discovered a few drawbacks to using both credit cards and Poli payments at online casinos, which we’ll explain briefly, as it’s vital you pick an online payment method while you’re aware of the cons. The first thing we need to flag is that credit cards will have you risk overspending due to high-interest rates and credit limits that can be overextending.
At the same time, Poli payments at online casinos don’t allow you to use this same payment method for withdrawals. Instead, you’ll have to rely on a bank transfer or wire to get the money from your casino account to your bank account. Poli also relies on linking your bank account, which you might prefer to keep anonymous.
Our Recommendation: Pay via Poli at Online Casinos
Considering all the pros and cons of Poli and credit card payments, we decided that Poli payments at online casinos are much better due to their lack of fees, high transaction limits and high processing speed. We also recommend it for its availability in over half of our complete NZ casino list.
With Poli Pay casino transactions, we noticed you also get security just as much as in casino payments via credit cards due to the fact that it never shows your bank credentials to the casino operators, which makes it a safe payment system.
Why We Didn’t Choose Credit Cards as Casino Payment Option
The reason we didn’t pick credit cards at online casinos as our top recommendation is that they have a few significant disadvantages that could ruin your winning odds and potentially harm your spending.
We’re primarily referring to the high-interest charges, which rack up quickly and will cut into any wins for credit cards vs Poli at online casinos. You also risk your bank transfer being declined and your bank account being locked if you use credit cards as an online banking payment method.
The credit limits are easy to override, also making it easy for you to overspend and overextend your debt, which may significantly harm your bank account when you use credit cards vs Poli at online casinos.
How We Compare Payment Options for Online Casinos
- CasinoAlpha experts try out deposits and withdrawals with real money, using both credit card and poli payments at online casinos
- We document how the process works for each payment method at every casino site, looking at the speed of payments and payouts
- We check the fees imposed for using credit cards vs Poli at online casinos for online gambling
- Our team goes through setting up accounts to be able to use credit cards and poli payments to access casino games
- We compare the usability of each method to recommend the one that’s simplest to link to your bank account
- We check how many online casinos accept credit cards or a deposit using Poli
- CasinoAlpha experts create an account using real information and check the security of the two payment methods
- We look at credit cards and Poli casinos in New Zealand and find out which qualify for casino bonuses
Our experts don’t just use these findings to compare credit cards vs Poli at online casinos. We also include them in our reviews of gambling sites in New Zealand to keep track of how they work and their availability. Plus, we monitor the payment procedures and options on these casinos monthly, so our comparisons are based on updated info.
Recommended Online Casinos That Accept Poli & Credit Cards
|Poli Deposits or Credit Card Payments?
|Our Payments Rating
|Get 200% up to $50 + 200 free spins
|Up to $2000 bonus + 200 free spins
|333% up to $500
|300% up to $3000 first deposit bonus + 100 free spins on Book of Helios
We hand-picked these Poli payment casino sites and credit card payment gambling sites to help you get a gist of how to recognize the best casinos in New Zealand 2023 for a payment method. We especially looked into new casinos that accept Poli payments, which are much more likely to have an online payment system that allows quick and convenient transactions. Some of these sites are part of our top mobile casino selection, which is one of the main benefits of using Poli to fund your casino account: maximum mobile compatibility.
How to Find the Best Poli Casino Bonuses & Credit Card Bonuses
To increase your odds of finding the best Poli pay casinos in New Zealand & credit card New Zealand online casinos, CasinoAlpha experts advise you to look into the most recent collection of best bonuses at NZ casino sites that accept Poli deposits or credit cards.
We urge you to choose promotions from top Poli casinos and expertly vetted credit card sites to transfer money into your casino account. Their reliability & license can save you from scams. Start with low deposit bonuses of $1 to see if the sites have your favourite casino games.
Next, you should set our filters to deposit $5 for the casinos that use cards or Poli as a payment method because such promotions help online casino players try our larger bonus values. When you’re more experienced, we advise looking into promotions that require a deposit of $10, which allow you to try out more complex bets and different game categories like online pokies and live games.
What to Consider When You Compare & Choose Payment Methods
- Consider deposit and withdrawal limits for the payment options. Make sure the one you choose has limits that agree with your planned budget.
- According to our guide about the best casino payment methods in New Zealand, you should check whether you can use your chosen banking option for payouts and, if not, if you’ve got suitable alternatives.
- Pick the payment method with the lowest fees on your transactions. If they’re paired with some of the best payout NZ casinos, you’ll make the most of your deposits.
- Look into the safety regulations – you can’t be too careful with your banking information. For instance, when you use Poli to make transactions, you don’t share your information with the casinos.
- Consider the eligibility of using your chosen payment method for casino bonuses.
- It’s important you look at the time the banking option takes to process your requests and use it at casinos that grant withdrawals instantly so you don’t wait to get your winnings.
Why You Should Trust CasinoAlpha
Our experts went through all the processes you would when analyzing the best payment methods in NZ. We created 20 real accounts, tested over 15 payment options, deposited an average of $500, and cashed out a total of $265. We tested 10 games from each applicable game category, withdrawing our winnings using these methods. Ultimately, we selected Poli and credit cards since they meet our standards and did a comparison between the two.