TigerRiches Casino Review & Promo codes
CasinoAlpha experts created the ultimate TigerRiches Casino review! Find the best offers, advice on site features & decide if it’s the right site for you today.
|Min. deposit||Min. Withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout time||Game types||Slot games||Live dealer games||Licenses||Bonus||Vip program|
|NZD20||NZD40||NZD20000||2-3 days||Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Craps, Jackpots, Keno, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, Live Casino, Live Roulette, Poker, Roulette, Scratch cards, Sic Bo, Slots, Table games, Video Poker||500||150||Gibraltar Regulatory Authority||200% up to NZD1000||No|
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Table games
- Live Casino
- Video Poker
TigerRiches Casino Review Table of Contents
TigerRiches Casino promotions
NZ players will get a collection of top TigerRiches Casino promotions, games, and essential insight into the site in just a few minutes. Read on and find out!Read more
Games and bonus contribution
Game contribution to wagering requirements will depend on the terms of TigerRiches Casino offers. Still, the site offers general percentages for situations when the terms of promotion do not specify it. We summarised this information and created a table for you to find it easy to remember:
|Game category||Contribution percentage|
- You will find which Slots are included in the Premium Slots category by checking the casino bonus terms and conditions.
- At this casino, Table games only refer to Blackjack and Roulette and may not contribute to some promotions.
How to participate in TigerRiches Casino promotions
As gambling professionals, we know that being aware of the fine print goes a long way in protecting your bonus funds. So let’s see what this entails for TigerRiches Casino promotions.
First and foremost, New Zealanders are allowed to participate in one promotion at a time, even if they change the locations or devices from which they access the site. Changing the deposit method is also not accepted if it is done to access multiple promotions at once.
Should New Zealanders do this, they will lose their TigerRiches Casino promotions and the right to access any other offers at the casino’s discretion.
However, accessing more deals simultaneously by the casino software, which uses a bonus stacking system, should prevent you from making this mistake. This system allows only one bonus to be active at any time for NZ players. Other bonuses will not be activated until you either complete the wagering requirements for your active offer or your bonus balance becomes null.
Sometimes, you may be faced with a choice between TigerRiches Casino promotions and Free Games, which gives you the possibility to play for free. You may only choose one of these options at a time, and your decision, once made, will be final.
On rare yet possible occasions, the gambling platform may cancel your stacked bonuses in order to clear dormant TigerRiches Casino promotions or offers that are out-of-date.
To access a deal or its winnings, New Zealanders must first make a minimum real money deposit.
Safely keep your bonus
TigerRiches Casino promotions could be cancelled along with their winnings if New Zealanders do not abide by the site’s rules.
Luckily, we bring you the ultimate TigerRiches Casino review to explain everything you should and should not do in order to safe-keep your bonus:
- Respect promotional rules. Breaching any of the regulations of TigerRiches Casino offers may cause you to lose your bonus, as well as the wagers you made using the deposit used to claim the offer;
- Do not use suspicious patterns of play such as equal betting, low margin betting, zero risk bets, hedge betting, etc.;
- Avoid wagering 50% or more of the bonus amount in one single game, individual hand, round;
- Do not build a balance and then significantly change your bet sizes, structures or types just to complete the wagering requirements;
- Always finish your cash funds before you move on to your bonus balance. You should not reserve your cash funds in an incomplete session or round just to use bonus funds to complete it, thus saving your real money for later.
All these interdictions are stated in general terms and conditions and are seen as irregular play. Therefore, New Zealanders who commit such irregular play may lose their TigerRiches Casino promotions, winnings, the right to withdraw account funds and the possibility to access any TigerRiches Casino promotions indefinitely.
General wagering requirements
There are a few general requirements New Zealanders should keep in mind when dealing with TigerRiches Casino promotions.
First and foremost, all TigerRiches Casino offers should be wagered 40 times before NZ players proceed to cash out their winnings. This must be accomplished within 28 days of receiving the deal, or you stand to lose the bonus and winnings. Stacked TigerRiches Casino promotions are also included in this rule. Therefore, whether you received a deal and played it or stacked it, you must complete it before the 28 days run out, or you may find out it has been cancelled.
If you activate a deal and then make new real money deposits, you will not be able to contribute to the original deal’s wagering conditions until your cash balance is again zero. However, if you try to withdraw any funds before you finish the requirements of your active deal, you stand to lose not only that offer but all of the TigerRiches Casino promotions you have stacked in your account.
And, finally, the maximum payout resulting from any no deposit deal is capped at five times the bonus sum. Of course, this rule, as well as all the others, are general casino rules and may vary according to TigerRiches Casino promotions.Read less
33 SPINS + 200% UP TO NZ$1000 + 100 EXTRA SPINS
All you need to know about your best casino:
TigerRiches Casino is a newly established platform from 2021.
Pros: intuitive platform, amazing VIP scheme, a wide variety of bonuses
Cons: Live chat is not 24/7
What’s in store:
- 33 sign up rounds;
- 200% up to NZ$1,000 + 100 bonus rounds.
- This bonus is available for the following games: Starburst, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Hotline 2, and Jumanji;
- Tiger Riches Casino offers live customer support from 8 am to 12 pm CET, seven days per week;
- There are plenty of games to choose from, which can be accessed after depositing a minimum of NZ$20;
- The features, promotions, and games of Tiger Riches Casino work optimally on the Google Chrome browser.
TigerRiches Casino No Deposit Money on Registration
33 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT ON BIG BASS BONANZA
Your registration surprise:
33 free spins that don’t require any deposit.
Instructions for best use:
Only use these bonus rounds on the Pragmatic Play Slot game, Big Bass Bonanza.
You can activate the rotations once you open the designated game.
Winnings from the rounds are converted into bonus funds and must be wagered 50 times the total amount of the offer.
You should be aware that the bonus funds earned after using the bonus rounds will be capped at a conversion rate of 1x the bonus amount and they will convert automatically to cash once you complete the wagering requirements.
Instructions to get the promotion:
- Click our link;
- Select the promotion;
- Confirm SMS code.
Grab those rotations and try out Big Bass Bonanza!
NZ$3.3 NO DEPOSIT AS 33 ROUNDS
Your must-have deal:
NZ$3.3 as 33 free spins on Big Bass Bonanza.
You really should know:
- Each round is worth NZ$0.10;
- You cannot play it on any other game than Big Bass Bonanza;
- You need to wager the amount 50 times before proceeding to payout;
- Make sure to not take more than three days to meet the wagering requirements, or the deal will be null and so will any winnings.
Tricks and tips to get it:
- Make sure it’s the first time you sign up with this casino or other casinos owned by this company to be eligible to the promotion;
- Complete the registration process;
- Confirm the SMS code;
- Open the game to activate the deal.
Why wait for it? Give the casino a try before you even deposit!
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Company name:
- Markor Technology Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Suite 7, Hadfield House, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority:
- RGL no.118
This online gambling platform is managed and owned by Markor Technology Limited, with its headquarters in Suite 7, Hadfield House, Gibraltar.
The company holds vast experience in the online gambling scene, having owned and operated many gambling websites. In fact, it is an international B2B licensed operator of a wholly-owned technology platform. Its current mission is to develop and expand mobile gaming globally in safe gaming space.
Its major focus areas are the casino games and bingo markets. Markor Technology is set on providing creative and innovative touch gaming products, platforms and services both online and to land-based operators.
At the moment, the company is determined to reach new markets and to gain the favour of new players all over the world with its technologies in gaming and its content. Its continual involvement in TigerRiches Casino is part of this endeavour.
Registering at this online gambling platform is easy as a breeze.
You will need to provide a valid phone number and email, your full name and address, and your birthdate. You need no further verification to activate an account. At the end of the sign-up process, you can opt to receive TigerRiches Casino promotions by phone. This may incur charges from your mobile service.
However, you may want to pay attention to the following rules so that your account remains active:
- Do not forget to access your account for a period longer than three months, or your account will be considered inactive. You should receive an email announcing such changes if they occur.
- If your account becomes inactive, your balance will be set to zero, and the company will try to send back cash funds to your original depositing method. We advise you to request a balanced return by contacting customer services should you choose to reactivate your account.
- Ensure you complete the KYC process again once you reopen your account.
Know Your Customer documents
Any time you go through the Know Your Customer process, you will need to present the following documents:
- National ID;
- Driving license;
- Utility bill;
- Bank statement.
New Zealanders should prove they own their card if they choose to deposit via one. For this, they’ll need a photo of the front side of the card showing the last four digits. For their safety, New Zealanders should cover the remaining digits of the card number. Then, they need to take another clear picture of the back of the card, covering the CVV2 code.
These documents should be uploaded as JPG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, BMP or PNG and should not exceed 10MB in size. Once you upload the documents on the platform, it may take up to three days to complete the procedure. New Zealanders will be announced by email of the progress of KYC.
We went really in-depth when creating our TigerRiches Casino review, so we can inform New Zealanders of all the ins and outs of the deals they choose.
So, we checked all the features of this gambling platform on laptop, smartphone, and tablet, using different Internet services and browsers:
|Asus ZenBook 14||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||5G||Safari|
|Microsoft Surface Pro||4G||Microsoft Edge|
The platform loads quickly on desktop and provides clear buttons. Access to the player account is intuitive and quite practical.
In fact, this is one of the top features of this site: once New Zealanders access their account, they can check their balance, game history, transactional history, KYC process rules and upload link, as well as the responsible gambling tools offered by this platform.
All the important links are obvious on the screen. Thus, New Zealanders can access TigerRiches casino promotions, their terms and conditions, as well as the platform’s general terms, support, details on payments, and a search bar to find their favourite games with just a click.
However, the site logs you out after an hour, even if you have not set any time limits for yourself, which will probably hinder the gameplay satisfaction of NZ players. Moreover, while the buttons are intuitive and games are organised by category, there is no special tab for pokies, one of the favourite game types in New Zealand.
This online gambling platform is highly optimised for mobile usage, so New Zealanders can access TigerRiches Casino promotions on the go!
Therefore, nothing is lost. New Zealanders can enjoy the same number of games and promotions on their phone and tablet as on their laptop. The website moves swiftly and loads quickly, so there are no delays in your gameplay.
You don’t need to scroll right and left, as the interface is perfectly designed for the mobile phone screen. The buttons change a little, and many of them disappear from the screen to allow for a clean interface. However, you can find them by clicking on the three horizontal lines on the left corner of your screen.
For the best mobile gambling experience on an Android device, the CasinoAlpha experts recommend New Zealanders open the website on the Google Chrome browser.
There are plenty of games for New Zealanders to enjoy, and our TigerRiches Casino review will show what titles you can expect.
Unfortunately, games do not come in demo mode due to the Free Games option.
On this website, New Zealanders can play their TigerRiches Casino promotions on Video Slots that come in a variety of themes. Let’s check out a few examples, and their betting range:
There are mythology-themed pokies like:
- Cupid and Psyche (from KA Gaming): NZ$0.25 – NZ$125;
- Egyptian Dream Deluxe (from Habanero): NZ$0.25 – NZ$125;
- Gates of Olympus (from Pragmatic Play): NZ$0.20 – NZ$50.
You can also find top hits:
- Starburst (from NetEnt): NZ$0.20 – NZ$200;
- 9 Masks of Fire (from Game Burger Studios and Microgaming): NZ$0.20 – NZ$120;
- Wolf Gold (from Pragmatic Play): NZ$25 – NZ$250.
There are 26 Jackpots, and the Slot ones are mostly provided by Matrix Studios:
- 1000 Rainbows Superpot: NZ$0.25 – NZ$100;
- 1 Don House Supersweep: NZ$0.40 – NZ$200;
- Knights of Alturia: NZ$0.10 – NZ$50;
- Shinobi Supersweep: NZ$0.25 – NZ$125.
And the themes continue with T.V shows, video games, adventure themes, and much more.
In the Table games section, New Zealanders will find about seven Roulette tables, such as:
- Roulette (from Matrix Studios): NZ$1 – NZ$1000;
- 20p Roulette (from Inspired Gaming and Big Cat Studios): NZ$2 – NZ$20000;
- European Roulette (from Evoplay): NZ$1.4 – NZ$140;
- American Roulette (from Evoplay): NZ$1 – NZ$140.
Also, there are five different tables of Blackjack, which we listed below:
- Blackjack European (from Realistic Gaming);
- Blackjack Classic (by NetEnt);
- Up To 264/1 Back Blackjack (from Golden Rock Studio);
- Blackjack (by Matrix Studios).
Unfortunately, we only found two tables of Baccarat:
- Baccarat (by Matrix Studios);
- Baccarat (by Evoplay Entertainment).
Some games, such as those of Baccarat and Blackjack, as well as Evoplay’s European Roulette and Inspired Gaming’s 20p Roulette, offer more types of bets, so minimum and maximum bets depend on the type of bet you play.
New Zealanders’ top choice, Live dealer Roulette had 16 tables, including:
- Roulette Macao;
- Mega Roulette;
- Roulette Azure;
- Speed Roulette;
NZ players can also find the Live dealer games of Roulette in the Russian, German, Turkish and Italian languages. The betting limits are between NZ$0.2 and NZ$10000.
The assortment of Live Blackjack in the Live casino Lobby has a variable number of tables, as many are open at different hours of the day. However, NZ players can expect a total of around 114 tables, like:
- One Blackjack: NZ$2 – NZ$10000;
- Blackjack Azure: NZ$10 – NZ$2000;
- Blackjack (tables 1 to 32), where bets progress so that Blackjack 30 has a betting range of NZ$100 – NZ$10000 and Blackjack allows a minimum of NZ$200 and a maximum NZ$10000.
Live dealer Baccarat, though showing quite a significant number of tables, comes in two versions:
- Baccarat (tables A to E);
- Speed Baccarat (tables A to E).
TigerRiches Casino vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|200% up to NZD1000|
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
||NZD20||NZD40||NZD20000||2-3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||500||200% up to NZD 1000|
||NZD10||NZD20||NZD1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2000||200% up to NZD 50|
||NZD5||NZD50||NZD1000000||+3 days||3 mins||3 days||450||100% up to NZD 250|
||NZD10||NZD1||NZD1000000||1 day||3 mins||1-2 days||2500||-|
||NZD20||NZD20||NZD10000||3 days||3 mins||3 days||1500||100% up to NZD 1200|
||NZD5||NZD50||NZD1000000||+3 days||4 mins||2 days||400||-|
||NZD10||NZD50||NZD1000000||3 days||2 mins||+3 days||500||100% up to NZD 400|
||NZD10||NZD20||NZD1000000||1 day||2 mins||1-2 days||800||100% up to NZD 500|
Are you interested in trying out this online gambling platform already? Well, don’t rush just yet! Let’s be sure this is a good decision financially.
Keep reading our TigerRiches Casino review to learn all about how you may deposit and withdraw, as well as some of the rules regarding payments. Then, you can decide if you are still interested.
First, you should only deposit in order to play. It is not permitted to use a gambling site as a bank to store money. If NZ players do so or are suspected by the platform staff to be doing so, they can expect an administration charge that fluctuates depending on your funds and how long you have kept them.
- The maximum payment amount depends on the service you choose.
- The platform does not accept business credit cards.
The general minimum withdrawal for this gambling site is NZ$40, and New Zealanders can only withdraw:
- Once per day;
- NZ$ 5,000 per week;
- NZ$ 20,000 per month.
You may withdraw using the same method that you used while you deposited. The live chat operators assure us that credit/debit cards and e-wallets permitted for depositing are also available for cash out.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
TigerRiches Casino promotions are more varied and interesting once you advance to other VIP levels!
Your activity is reviewed, and you may get an email invitation to join the exclusive VIP club. Moving up to the next level occurs quicker the more you play. The casino staff calculates your status based on your gameplay, including stakes, deposits, winnings.
The site reviews your previous day’s activity and decides to invite you to the next level.
Why should you opt-in? The higher your level, you gain access to a new set of benefits:
- You are prioritised in customer support;
- You access more TigerRiches Casino promotions;
- You can get exclusive games;
- Personal VIP hosts will take care of your Live casino play;
- You’ll be invited to exclusive events;
- Payouts will go faster.
The levels you can move through are: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Club.
- No phone available
- [email protected]
- Live chat:
- From 8am to 12pm CET, Monday to Friday.
New Zealanders can access the live chat support seven days a week, from 8 am to 12 pm CET, by just clicking the icon on the bottom right of the screen.
Operators answer quickly but will not necessarily respond to general questions about the casino and often send NZ players to read the website’s terms and conditions for themselves. You can also email the platform team or click Support in the page footer, and a question form will pop up. Unfortunately, there is no phone support available.
Staff may contact New Zealanders occasionally to request permission to use their first name, initial of last name, nicknames and other personal details for marketing announcements. This is not an obligation, and refusing will not affect New Zealanders’ gambling activity.
A TigerRiches Casino review would not be complete without taking stock of the way the site takes care of New Zealanders’ financial and mental health.
Fortunately, this website helps NZ players control their gambling activity with the help of responsible gaming tools such as reality checks, self-limits, self-exclusion, and transaction and game history. Let’s explain them a little:
Reality check: assists NZ players in managing their gameplay time by setting the amount of time you prefer to play per session. This can be accessed in the Your Account section.
Deposit limits: limits the amount of money that NZ players are able to deposit into their account each day, week or month, and can also be set from the Your Account section.
Time-outs or cool-off period: blocks your account for a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of six months and can be activated with the help of customer support.
Self-exclusion: If you feel like gambling has become a problem, you can restrict access to your account for at least six months. If you need more time, you can choose to self-exclude for up to five years.
After the self-exclusion time has expired, New Zealanders can only activate their accounts by contacting customer support, followed by a one-day reflection period when NZ players can change their minds.
TigerRiches Casino Review - Pros and Cons
- Plenty of Live dealer Roulette games;
- Fast, user-friendly interface;
- Reasonable wagering requirements;
- Many games have a 100% wagering contribution to promotions;
- A wide range of offers.
- There is no phone support;
- The Live chat operators do not answer general casino questions;
- Relatively slow payout and KYC processes.